The Yellowstone Gateway Inn is comprised of fifteen upscale apartment type suites, each having a living room with one or two sofa beds, a full kitchen, and one or two bedrooms. Our facilities are newly renovated, having just opened in mid-June 2011. Throughout the months ahead we will continue to improve our facilities and onsite amenities and to expand our other service offerings, including assisting guests for related recreational activities in the greater Yellowstone area. Our goal is to be the destination of choice and value in extended stay, temporary lodging in the Gardiner community, capitalizing on personalized service, multi-experience package options, and the unique location right at the north entrance to historic Yellowstone National Park.
Our facilities are ideal for extended stay travelers who will be in the area three or more nights, including photographers, wildlife watchers, and those with Park or other business in the area, as well as local region weekend and mid-week getaway travelers, passionate adventurers and explorers. We offer all of the amenities of vacation rentals yet with the ability for our guests to rent for only one night, if desired, and without an additional cleaning fee or deposit.
The in-town location allows us to better serve our customers, offering the convenience of the nearby grocery store, restaurants, shops, auto services, and vendors of activities such as fishing, rafting, horseback riding, and Family Care Massage services, all within walking distance. These upscale two and three room apartment style suites all include cooking facilities and the privacy afforded families and groups by having two or three rooms for separate sleeping quarters in each rental.
An Overview of Our Suites:
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Living rooms with one or two sofa beds
- 42” flat screen Hi Definition TVs
- Blu-ray DVD players
- Air conditioning and heating
- Complimentary hi speed wireless access
- Complimentary long distance phone calls within the 50 United States
- “Denver Mattress Euro Top” king or queen mattresses
- Organic and natural bath amenities
- Coffee set up including "Equal Exchange" fair trade organic coffee and teas
- In room recycling program
- Standard suites with sandstone surrounded tub and shower
- Handicap suite with walk-in/roll-in shower and teakwood bench
- Daily housekeeping service